Squeezer Drying Machine (for washed film)
Plastic Recycling Materials
- Washed film flakes
- Washed jumbo bags
Select Your Model (Can select more than one model)
|Dried plastic granules, which are ready for the extrusion pelletizing process that comes next
Post-consumer PE film (pre-washed)
LDPE Agricultural film, stretch film
PP woven bags, PP jumbo bags
|300-900 kg/hr depending on material condition and machine size
|Ø 300mm ~ 350mm
Customized based on request
(For example: USA 480V 60Hz, Mexico 440V/220V 60Hz, Saudi Arabia 380V 60Hz, Nigeria 415V 50Hz...)
|Belt conveyor for material transportation, from washing line to drying machine, and/or from drying machine to recycling extruder. Customized feeding and Integration and can done upon customer request.
In stock machines may be available for immediate delivery
|Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Also known as
|Plastic squeezer, plastic squeezing machine, plastic squeezer drying, plastic squeezer dryer
• Designed for pre-washed material (coming directly from washing lines) such as post-consumer PE film, PP woven, PP jumbo bags and agricultural film, in the form of flakes after washing.
• Reduces water moisture level down to 1 ~5 % from 10~35%.
• Turn film flakes into solid lumps – higher density, less volume results in faster, easier and more stable feeding to the extruder.
• Faster drying of washed film and woven waste compared to conventional drying method such as centrifugal drying or blow drying using hot air.
• The squeezing drying process generates less heat. This results in less material degradation, higher value and higher reusability of recycled pellets.
• Prepares the material for the extrusion-pelletizing process that follows.
• Increases output capacity and efficiency of the pelletizing extruder and the overall recycling process.
• Better pellets quality - after squeezing, the volume of the material goes down and the feeding to the pelletizing extruder becomes much easier and more consistent. As a result, the quality of the end product (recycled pellets) also improves.
Integration with recycling extruder and washing line
• Maximizes output and when working in-line with the combination of the compactor-extruder-pelletizing type of recycling machine.
• Designed to fit between the washing line and plastic recycling extruder to increase output and efficiency.
Washing line → plastic squeezer dryer → plastic recycling extruder
How it works
• Generally, washed film can contain up to 40% moisture level and can be problematic for post-consumer recyclers. A typical vertical type dryer can not effectively remove the water moisture from the light-weighted film flakes and there is usually a 20-30% water moisture remaining in the material after drying. The excessive water content usually results in inconsistent feeding and low output in the recycling extruder.
The squeezer drying machine offers a fast and efficient way to reduce moisture level from 40% down to only 2~5%, preparing the material for extrusion-pelletizing process that follows.
• The specially designed short screw “squeezes” and presses out the remaining moisture out of the washed materials.
• The process generates less heating which results in less material degradation.
• The end product from the drying machines is in granule shape, which can be transported to the recycling pelletizing extruder easily.