Frequently Asked Questions About Blown Film Machines
If you are a plastic film producer, you know how important is to have efficient and reliable machinery that can produce high-quality plastic films. That is where our blown film machines come in handy. Our extruders and co-extruders produce plastic films of various thicknesses and widths. In this blog, we will answer some of the most common questions we receive about our blown film machines.
1. What types of films can be produced using your blown film machines?
Our machines are capable of producing a wide range of films, including HDPE, LDPE, LDPE, recycled pellets, Biodegradable, and CaCO3.
( Wide range of film production capabilities )
2. What is the output capacity of your blown film machines?
Our machines are available in a variety of sizes and capacities, ranging from small-scale machines (30-45 kg/hr) to large machines (100-160 kg/hr).
3. How do you ensure the quality of the final plastic film produced by your machines?
We ensure the quality of the final plastic film produced by our machines through quality control measures, when testing the machine we check the film’s thickness, strength, durability, and clarity.
4. Can your machines produce plastic films with custom properties, such as color or thickness?
Yes, our blown film machines are highly customizable, and we work together with our customers to produce plastic films with custom properties, such as color, thickness, and other physical properties, to meet their needs and requirements.
5. What are the different types of blown film machines you offer and what are their specific features and capabilities?
We offer a range of blown film machines, including mono-layer, multi-layer (2 layers and 3 layers), and co-extrusion machines.
Check out all of our models here: